Thursday, April 9, 2015

A Most Desired Place

If I could zoom through space at the speed of light, I would go to San Diego.  The space where my story will unfold is a beautiful beach that is very safe and well inhabited. Soft waves lapping upon the sand is only sound I hear.  The night sky would be a gorgeous indigo color with sparkling stars as far as I can see. The humid air would be about 80°, which is warm for nighttime, but the sea breeze would make it quite comfortable. The beach would be clean and free of debris, so that I can take off my shoes and walk for miles without stepping on any trash left by ungrateful souls.   

As I long to feel the air on my skin, I have a very beautiful white sheer wrap over a swimsuit, making me feel like an angel as the wind blows the light fabric to and fro.  The people on the beach are quiet, older, beach-dwellers. They are living their lives in peace and harmony while loving their families and surroundings.  Each person is acutely aware of how blessed they are for the gift of this fabulous place in which they play every day.  As the waves come closer to my feet, I feel the warm water rushing past my toes.  The water is so warm and inviting.  It is soothing and cleansing me.  I walk slowly and peacefully, enjoying this serenity that is the overwhelming shared energy of everyone on the beach tonight.  I am happy to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment